photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday 5

Regardless of any time I post my five Friday favorites, let it be known that any Friday is a favorite of mine... So I guess that makes it six unofficially. Hmph. Oh well, let's stick with five.

1.


Gnome Enterprises Bunnies Tee - Who doesn't love horny, but cute, bunnies?


And talk about super soft t-shirts!? Love this v-neck like whoa.

2.
Photo by Jerad Knutson, courtesy of http://www.ampmagazine.com/
Ah, the band that helped put emo on the map. According to an article in Amp Magazine, Emery will be releasing a new album and touring in March, but is one man down, minus Devin Shelton, half of the singing duo a la Toby Morell. Yet, I have confidence their new album will be stellar.

3. 
Photo via http://www.style.com/

Proenza Schouler's Fall 2011 collection - ESPECIALLY, the look above. Not many things make me gasp out loud... but when I saw these trousers I said, "Holy s#@! Is that chevron stripes and velvet!?" as I watched the livestream last night. If anyone knows what exactly this fabric is, please, fill me in.

4. 

H&M opening their shopping to Internet fashion creepers... at some point.

5.
Glitter In The Air - Photo via www.lippmanncollection.com
Bad Romance - Photo via www.lippmancollection.com
Deborah Lippmann, nail vixen to the stars. Although I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga's music, I can appreciate a gal who knows a snazzy bottle of polish when she sees it. The color she wore during her Grammy performance is called Yellow Brick Road, and will be available in April. Scope it out here.


2 comments:

sarah said...

omg thank you for sharing that link about H&M! Following!

House Of Jeffers said...

No problem, Sarah! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog!