photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Luck be a lady


I can't believe I won a ticket! I am beyond thrilled and excited to be attending the IFB Evolving Influence Conference... to meeting so many other bloggers, to learning how to take my obsession with fashion to the next level, and to hear panels from some of the most esteemed bloggers in the fashion realm such as Keiko Lynn and Gala Darling!

But now comes the hard part - what am I going to wear!?!??

The weather in NYC currently is windy, and just last night, I saw snow flurries. I feel like I can't dress the way I'd like to when I go into New York - due to the fact that if you wear shoes that look good, your feet probably won't feel good after all the walking. I'm avoiding this Thursday and getting a cab.

But for the outfit... I'm at a crossroads between a beige and black striped tunic dress recently aquired from H&M, with black leggings, patent leather boots and a blazer.... Or go the black ruffled skirt route with black and red heart tights and some type of striped top.... Or a dress I got from Miss Selfridge in the UK during December. Who am I kidding? Stripes and probably black will be involved in some capacity.

If anyone is going, please let me know! I'd love to meet you, shake hands and say hello!





Dress - Forever 21
Woven leggings - Mandee
Shoes - Nine West
Blazer - Mandee

No comments: