photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friday 5 is back!

I decided to bring back Friday 5 as a way to bring a little variety to the blog. I'm sure not all of you want to read about just fashion, and besides,

1. Peacock Plume.com

I stumbled upon PeacockPlume.com off a recommendation from Rebecca of Stylish Year's blog. Located in Texas, the store boasts chic finds and is my new daily visited online shop. I ordered the Black Lattice Dress and when it arrived this week, there was a hand-written note from Holly and Cara.

Black Lattice Dress, available at www.peacockplume.com

I thought that was so sweet of them to take the time to write and for visiting my blog. You don't always get that kind of personalized customer interaction, but it really made my day. So thanks, ladies!

2. Happy Snapper App


I love cheesy apps , and this app let's you put ridiculous stickers on images - allowing you to laugh at the expense of your friends. And, it's free. Download it @ iTunes.

3. L.L. Bean's Signature catalogue
Admittingly, I don't shop at L.L. Bean. And being that I can't plug my flat iron into a tree, I don't do camping, which is the main reason why I never browsed the store either. However, after peeping their new L.L. Bean Signature catalogue, I've converted... but still not going camping. Printed dresses in stripes and florals... all within my budget. Sold.
4. Platform shoes with socks

http://weheartit.com/entry/6992968

Love this look... on everyone else. Not sure how I'd pan out doning this duo. One fashion offense per year people - and I think mine was last week, wearing those harem pants.... 

5. 


My little dude, Harley, when he was only a couple of months old. Tiniest dude, ever.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg harley melts my heart!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Cinderella's Closet said...

Courageous of you to wear Harem pants lol. But yeah, I was apprenhensive too about the whole socks & heels, but its actually not bad. You just have to be creative with the socks.

Hope alls well with you doll.

xoxo