photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, April 18, 2011

IFB Evolving Influence influenced me!


Remember the IFB Evolving Influence Conference? Well, all the footage gathered by the roaming bloggers is now available at IFB for your viewing pleasure. Check out this one filmed by Nubia of Nubia's Nonsense and features my fellow NYC Fashion Blogger bud Tomeka Steele of FashionSteeleNYC... and me! I was really surprised (and honored) to be a part of the video... and the conference. 

It was only two months ago that I attended. If it wasn't for IFB, I probably wouldn't be improving my blog, making new friend sand perhaps even continuing with the site. I definitely left the conference motivated, and I think the changes I've made to House of Jeffers have been big ones so far... with more to come! A kick swift in the ass was definitely needed, and I really can't boast about this enough. If you have the chance to attend next year, absolutely go. Even if you think you know all you need to about blogs, you will absolutely be blown away by the abundance of knowledge and info you'll get out of the event.

4 comments:

smoki2 said...

Wow. Wow. WOW!! Great job, Jen. You looked adorable and sounded hip and smart and savvy. Congratulations.

Candy said...

Congrats girl :)

Cinderella's Closet said...

You looked not only great, but sound so edumacated lol. Awesome job, congratulations!

Unknown said...

It so happened that I learned about IFB after the event took place. It's a must attend for me next year. Maybe our paths will cross there :)