photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Luck be a lady


I'm not a big gambler... I stick to losing my money at the slot machines when I go to Atlantic City. Yeah,  you read that right - losing. Being that I don't play poker and I'm not brave enough to risk losing all my money at once at the tables, I stick to the slots. Good thing too, because I only spent $24 at H&M for this dress - and that meant I had more money to spend on my trip. Plus, shoes are a big factor. Ladies, you know what I'm talking bout... I planned ahead and wore these suede mary janes that didn't murder my feet.

Outfit
Dress - H&M
Necklace & bracelet - Mandees
Tights - Target
Shoes - Nine West

So, during a trip with my two besties at Harrah's in Atlantic City, we headed to The Pool - an indoor bubble dome, with, you guessed it, a pool. They add a bunch of mood lights and cabanas, and turn it into one giant safety hazard at night - drunk people walking around the perimeter of a pool. Good, wholesome fun - with the risk of losing your life if you slip and fall into the pool. 

While I lost some of my dough, I think the trip went over well, and not without going home with random stories of the night. Here's some highlights...







That's what she said...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the dress! totally worth 24 buckaroos!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Follow Me!

Marissa at Style Cusp said...

My absolute favorite part of this entire post was your nails.. the lone red one. Ow oww!

XO
Marissa

http://tastesandstyle.blogspot.com

House Of Jeffers said...

Thanks ladies!