photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday 5 - Jewelry Finds from Etsy.com

Well, being that Blogger was down for what seemed like an eternity, I didn't the time to prepare an outfit post. So, I figured I'd give you something else to look at besides my mug - crafty goodness in the form of jewelry!

Check out some amazing jewelry that I can't wait to purchase and flaunt from some of Etsy.com's shops and sellers! Visit their shops, too!




1. Byzantine Armor Ring Gothic Flourish Filigree by RavenEveJewelry





2. I heart New Jersey Necklace by Truche. Even if your not from New Jersey, you can find your state in the shop!


3. Raw Pyrite Goldrush Crystal Cluster Cocktail Ring by LarkinAndLarkin. This ring is mega!


4. Love Letters bracelet by Wear Punctuation


5. The Tiny Voyeur II by MySelvagedLife


4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg number 5 is killing me, i want it!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Cinderella's Closet said...

It wasn't me, but I am lusting for #1, #4 & #5.

Ria said...

#1 and #5 are so cute! Great finds xoxo

Amy said...

that love letter bracelet is super cute! I love browsing etsy for jewelry.