photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bangles By The Bundle

My obsession for bangles started recently when I visited my local Henri Bendel store in NJ. Something about the way the store is delectively sprawled out in baubles that shine to the guild... I'm an absolute girly girl, so naturally, sparkling jewelry speaks to me.

Bangles used to be limited to thin, stacked rings that left nothing to be desired. And those are still good, but with all the options out there - enamel, stamping, crystals - I'm upgrading to pieces that can become everyday signature pieces in my wardrobe. And hopefully, one or two of these will be in my collection by my birthday next week... hint hint.

Stack 'em up and pile on 'em!

Bangles By the Bundle


From left to right:

1. Buckle Up Baby Bangle - Henry Bendel - $78
2. Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian cuff bangle - Shopthetrendboutique.com - $59
3. Spiked Bangle Set - Pree Brulee - $32
4. Mod Bangle Duo - Bauble Bar - $22
5. 14kt Gold/Leather Aztec Bangle - House Of Harlow - $79
6. Crystal Confetti - KateSpade.com - $88
7. Rainbow Stacked Bangles - Forever 21 - $11
8. Lulu Frost for J.Crew Wide Deco Bangle - J.Crew - $118

No comments: