photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cat Scratch Fever

Two things about cat scratch fever references...

First, Ted Nugent in a loin cloth. Google that up.

Second, since I've moved, the amount of feral cats in my neighborhood is crazy. Every morning when I walk out my door on the way to work, there's a black cat starring me down. I think it's because I'm more of a dog person that I get a little wigged out by it. At least I can pay homage to thuggish felines in this cat print top. And since I'm required to wear dressier clothes to work, I figured I could get a way a button up blouse with cats on it.

Outfit:
Cat Print Pleated Blouse - c/o  Urban1972.com
Black Skinny Pants - ?
BCBGeneration Secret B Leopard Shoes - Macys
Bracelets 
Spiked Bracelet - Forever 21
Polished Brass Bangle - J Crew
Chain Link Bangle - Forever 21

I love that the pattern is slightly abstract... and that'd you'd have to get all up on it to really tell it's kitties.



So, creepy black cat... this outfit's for you. Please stay away from my breath and my car's under carriage.

No comments: