photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

English Roses

I've seen many gals sporting sweaters with skirts - and I so dig that look. I had yet to try it out myself before this outfit. In an attempt to break away from some of my fashion habits I've established (i.e. only wearing skirts in the summer, putting on the same shoes with my dresses instead of digging through my acquired purchases, jeans on the weekend), this year, I want to take what I already own and push it a little further.

Outfit:
Knit Sweater - The Gap
Red Roses Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Green tights - Spanx (c/o of LuckyFabb Conference gift bag)
Leather Oxfords - Forever 21

The other look I want to try out is button ups with sweaters. Perhaps I'm mixing sweaters that are too long with a shirt of equal length, but I can't get this one down yet. Give me some time, though.

I donned this outfit on a trip to downtown Westfield on Saturday. You ladies would LOVE this place. It's a quint little town with shopping galore - Esprit, The Gap, Anthology, Ann Taylor and other speciality shops and restaurants -  to discover. I can already tell my new locale is going to get my wallet in trouble.

Accessories:
Gold-toned Spiked Bracelet - Forever 21
Polished Gold Bangle - J.Crew
Black Stone Cocktail Ring - Mango

No comments: