photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 20: 30-Day No Shopping Challenge: Bangles For Your Buck

I'm 20 days in to my 30-Day No Shopping Challenge and I must admit, my online browsing has gone to an all-time high. 

The amount of sites I'm hitting up daily is ridiculous. But, it does give me time to gather up some bargains for ya'll to indulge in - even if I can't just yet!

Personally, I think bangles are gunna make a big comeback. While we all enjoy a fabulous Arm Party (thank you, Man Repeller), and love mixing and matching designers and brands on our arms, sometimes, I like a little continuity. And buying bangles in bulk not only guarantees a uniform look, but it's crazy economical.

Scope out my picks for bangles that are under $40!


Bangles For Your Buck


And don't forget, my Walk In My Shoes Instagram photo challenge starts tomorrow! Use the hash tag #aprilwalkinmyshoes to participate!

No comments: