photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, March 19, 2012

Put Me In Coach

Day 8 - 30-Day No Shopping Challenge
Eight days have passed and I haven't shopped yet! I was afraid the spare time on the weekend would encourage  me to take a trip downtown to Westfield, NJ,  but with St. Patty's, I had a much needed distraction.

Besides, remember I mentioned buying something I'd had my eye on for some time? Well, I bought my first Coach bag!


Outfit:
Fuchsia Sheer Dot Bow Blouse - Forever 21
Purple BGD Skinny Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Audition Smoker's Flats - Bakers
Kristen Satchel - Coach
Rhinestone Braided Bracelet - Henri Bendel
Braided Friendship Bracelet - Madewell
Black Leather Watch - similar style here

For months now, I've been going back and forth about making an investment in a quality handbag - and Coach came to mind. I'm usually very content with buying handbags anywhere, but for me, I wanted to reward myself for all the work I've been putting in, both as far as my job and personal life is concerned. Sometimes, you just have to treat yourself... and not feel guilty about it! 

Oh, and the shoes were part of my "need for shoes" shopping fit about two weeks ago.



Although I'd been eyeing up the re-designed Willis, when I came across Kristen, I knew we'd be fast friends. It fits everything I need on a daily basis. Plus, it doesn't weigh me down when I throw in a few extras. Having the option to ditch the shoulder strap is nice, too. 



Totally have a girl crush on Kristen. Hopefully, my husband won't be too jealous.

No comments: