photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Watch This - Day 11: 30-Day No Shopping Challenge

Day 11
Today's urge to shop is huge. I've been doing a good job of limiting my online browsing, but with the warm temperatures brings a need for new everything. I'm totally aggravated, and the idea of just giving in to the urge to use some plastic is heavy on my mind.

One of the possessions I'm coveting the most is a watch. With all the neons and vibrants hitting everything in fashion, I'd love to incorporate a little time keeping into my wardrobe.

Happiness Investment Alert: Much like a handbag, a good timepiece will last you a lifetime. You'll be able to wear it anytime of year, it'll go with pretty much everything in your closet, and looks great piled up with bangles and bracelets surrounding it.

Father Time rules.... and so do these watches!



Spring Watch Trends 2012



No comments: