photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, May 24, 2013

Keep Calm And...



Today I'm headed to Exton, Pennsylvania with my husband for a soccer tournament. While I'm not too jazzed on the soccer part, I am excited as the prospect of possibly hitting up the King Of Prussia mall.

And in my haste to pack and run my errands, I didn't have time to write a new post. Sorry!

Hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend! Be back on Tuesday with a brand new post!

Until then, feel free to check out the House Of Jeffers Pinterest account, or follow me on Instagram over the weekend!


 photo bloglovin_zpsa2af3802.png  photo twitterbird_zps8635acc8.png  photo facebook_zps45741050.png  photo instagram_zps5de7d1cc.png

No comments: