photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crop Tops For Summer

new jersey fashion blogs

One of my favorite fashion pairings is contrasting prints. While both my crop top and skirt feature polka dots, I think they compliment each other due to the subtle differences in the size of each print. I must admit... crop tops are growing on me.

Green has been my official summer color this year. Most of the prints I've purchased have featured some type of green in them, and while it was never a color I actively looked for, I ended up with a lot of it this year. Not necessarily a bad thing...



modcloth skirts | house of jeffers

jen house of jeffers blog #ootd

crop tops trend | house of jeffers

I purchased this polka dot skirt from ModCloth.com and was so in love with the dainty bow and polka dot print, I managed to miss it had a bow tie waist. Oh, and I found quite the gem at Marshall's - these suede Coach shoes were a steal! 

modcloth retro clothing blogs

coach shoes fall 2012

how to wear a crop top
What I'm Wearing:
Polka Dot Crop Top - Forever 21 / Prose Amongst Bows Skirt - ModCloth.com / Retro Satchel - Primark / Suede Coach Heels (2012 Coach Fall Collection) / Heart Bangle - Urban Outfitters / Spiked Bracelet - Forever 21 / Mary Kay True Dimensions Lip Stick in Pink Cherie - c/o Influenster


No comments: