photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Petal Power

Scalloped Shorts | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

If only I had more pairs of scalloped shorts....

I get a little cray-cray over things that are so ridiculously stinking cute, that I start wanting more of them. Take midi rings, for example. Love those tiny knuckle wonders. Have a slue of em. Ob. Sessed.

I can see myself forming a similar infatuation with scalloped shorts. I mean, c'mon. You may remember seeing them on my House Of Jeffers Instagram during my dressing room escapade at TJ Maxx...

 The way they make your legs look like... even cuter legs. A scalloped hem kinda of has that nostalgic, retro feel to it. It says, "Hey, I'm Valley Girl cute..." without the annoying voice.

Jen of House Of Jeffers, wearing Scalloped Shorts from TJ Maxx, Crop Top from Francesca's, Cambridge Satchel and Nine West Wedges

Shop Prima Donna Necklace, worn by Jen Jeffery of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Besides, it's literally 94 degrees outside, and I'm really not in the mood to try too hard to look effortlessly chic. So, I'm letting this boxy green crop top from Francesca's do all the work.

And no joke - New Jersey is an humid inferno, and contrary to what you might have heard, sweat is not the new black... or orange. 

I definitely see more donut buns hairstyles, pink lipstick and perhaps, oh, who am I kidding, crop tops in my summer's future. 

The Cambridge Satchel Company, Fluoro Satchel | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


What to wear with scalloped shorts, outfit ideas | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

No comments: