photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gypsy Spirit of Summer


My obsession with Betsey Johnson started in my early teens, and even today, I get as giddy about her designs as I did in the 90s.


A couple of months ago, Betsey did a vintage collaboration with Urban Outfitters that drew inspiration from her 90s roots, and of course, appealed to the inner tomboy in me that loved wearing dresses. Her nostalgic prints reminded me of her carefree aura, and this lovely Juliana Rose Maxi Dress, to me, epitomizes, the gypsy spirit of the summer. The flutter sleeves are a chic complement to the dainty floral print, and I can see myself wearing this dress to a bridal shower, or perhaps even a formal event.

Oh, Betsey, you sure do you know how to make a girl feel pretty.
 

Outfit details:
Betsey Johnson Vintage for Urban Outfitters Juliana Rose Maxi Dress / Etienne Aigner Coral Wedges / Brandy Melville Faux Suede Fringe Bag / Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick in No. 30

No comments: