photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Girl in the Eiffel Tower Dress

Vintage Handbags, Modcloth Dress | House Of Jeffers, a fashion blog from NJ | www.houseofjefffers.com

Eiffel Tower Dress from Modcloth, as worn by Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


Although I do have a tendency to wear loud prints, I've felt a need to turn my choices toward ones that are a bit subdued. Don't get me wrong - I'm not turning my back on mirror prints, polka dots and most certainly stripes... But I wanted to try out a print that was really more flirty in terms of its femininity. I think I've found my favorite summer dress of 2014 when I bought this Eiffel Tower Dress from ModCloth. Rach Martino, I hope you approve! Oui?

The plunging neckline had me nervous, yet it doesn't reveal too much as far as cleavage is concerned. Regardless, the print is just too charming. I've never been to Paris, but I think I'd love it.

 A security guard at my job said, "Cute dress!" as I walked in to work, and another called me "The Girl in the Eiffel Tower Dress." And both were men!

Tower Favorite Things Dress from Modcloth | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


Vintage Dresses Modcloth | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com


But the hidden gem of this outfit was found in my mother's closet. She lent me this iridescent pearl bag for a wedding I was in over the weekend, and I refuse to give it back. I first thought it was vintage, but it turns out she bought it in the late 1990s! I am not a fan of wearing white in any capacity, but the bag matches the Eiffels precisely, so I'll let it slide.


N'aves vouz aimez juste il?!


Outfit details:
Tower Favorite Things Dress - Modcloth / White Pillbox Purse - Vintage (but this white handbag looks just like it!) / Peep Toe Wedges - Nine West / LOVE Bracelet / Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Color in No. 9



No comments: