photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, October 13, 2014

My Unexpected Absence

So, you might have noticed that I haven't updated my blog in two weeks.

I haven't really been as good as I normally am about updating it, especially since I am typically on top of creating new posts 3x a week. And I also haven't been on Twitter too much either...

While it might seem like I'm neglecting my blog in an attempt to shut it down without making a big deal - I'm not. I don't have plans to quit on my blog, although my lack of updates might look like I am.

The reason I've been missing in action is because I've had to take some time to take care of myself. I haven't been feeling 100% like myself, and I've been extremely tired after work, which is when I work on House Of Jeffers. I come home and all I want to do is sit on the couch with the dogs because I'm exhausted from the day.  I just don't have the energy to go outside and pose when I'm feeling sick. So, the blog took a backseat, and it really makes me feel so guilty that I've let it go like I have... But I really can't control how much energy I have in the day. On the days I feel well, I might not have time to take photos. On the days I want to take photos, I barely want to get off the couch. So, I've had to let my body tell me when I can do things.

But, my spirits are up. Way, way up! Trust me, I miss talking to you on Twitter. I miss finding places to take photos, especially now with fall giving me a chance of scenery. I don't want people to forget about me - even though I know I'm just a small blip on the fashion blog radar. My blog does mean so much to me, and I want to get back into posting again  - even if it's once a week until I get my strength back.

I'm not gone forever. I'm just trying to ease my way back into it when I feel my best.

And for those who have asked and shown concern, I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks for being so patient with me! I'm hoping to get back into posting this week, but if I don't... just know that I am coming back sooner than later!

xo,

Jen

No comments: