photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 8, 2014

Get It. Gift It. Holiday Gift Guide #1: Quirky Gifts For The Friend Who...

Quirky Holiday Gift Guide


River Island pattern iphone case
$13 - riverisland.com


Forever 21 lip care
forever21.com




With the holiday season fully in effect, I've started my Christmas shopping. Being the non-traditionalist that I am, I love to find gifts that have serious personality and are way off the beaten path. Giving a gift that matches someone's personality makes a big impact on them, and shows that you really, truly, thought about what they would love to receive.... versus those taco socks you thought were "cute", which are tragically not. 

In the first of my Get It. Gift It. Gift Guides, I'm kicking things off with a holiday shopping guide for the friend on your list that has, shall we say, a unique interest that can be annoying and awesome all at once.

From the friend who has to #selfie everything, to the the Instagram-obsessed buddy who likes every single damn macaroon photo, these gifts are right up her alley, and are on the cheap and cheerful tip.

You never know - you just might end up buying these gifts... and keeping them for yourself! Personally, the Designer Tee from t + j Designs is going on my wishlist - immediately. Sorry blogger bestie, you'll just have to envy my shirt or get one of your own! 

No comments: