photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, December 1, 2014

Maternal Instincts


Maternity Style | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

My very first official maternity post! YAY!

At 18 weeks, I'm sporting a bump that I love dressing up and showing off. 

As someone who is still in love with fashion, it's important that my maternity style be an equally interesting representation of myself and all the things I love to wear. I want to feel like me... just a pregnant version of myself. 

Of course, shopping for clothes does come with limitations, but I'm finding that empire-waist dresses are my absolute favorite to wear since they accentuate my tummy. Luckily, I'm still able to shop in non-maternity stores, and this dress from Forever 21 was the perfect holiday-inspired dress to wear during the cold months. The leggings were from my previous wardrobe, and I'm able to wear them below my belly and still be comfortable.

Pregnancy style by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Pregnancy style by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Although I will say wearing shirts that fit around my stomach do make me giddy. Not everything hugs my curves now, but when I do wear a more fitted shirt, it makes me proud to show the progress of my little ones growing each week.

Plaid dresses for the holidays | House Of Jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

To accessorize, I'm rocking this AMAZING bag I scored during a Black Friday Sale on SteveMadden.com. The combination of it being a saddle bag, plus, the fringe, makes it totally boho... a style that I'm wearing more and more in my pregnancy.

Steve Madden Blottie Bag, as worn by fashion blogger Jen of House of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Outfit Details:

No comments: