photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Totally Bumpin': Cozy and Comfy Maternity Style

Faux fur vests Forever 21 | House Of Jeffers fashion blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

Can we talk about this faux fur vest? The twins had something to do with me buying it since I have a major need to keep myself cozy this winter. Plus, I was going for a posh mommy vibe when I bought it... and I think I achieved the look I was going for at 19 weeks.


Maternity Style: Faux fur vest, maroon sweater and comfy floral print leggings, as worn by Jen of House of Jeffers, a fashion blog  | www.houseofjeffers.com


This outfit is full of cozy comfort:

The leggings are pre-preggers.
The Charlotte Russe sweater still covers my tummy, and accentuates it all at once.
The faux fur vest... Well, it's just all types of fab.
Add in the fact that it was 34 degrees and the curls that took me an hour to do came undone after 10 minutes of standing in the wind for these photos - but I still felt like a stylish mommy-to-be!

For 19 weeks, I feel great. I'm officially out of the morning sickness stage, and I finally feel like you notice that I'm pregnant. Right around 15 weeks is when I started to pop. And now that I have my energy back, it's allowed me to go shopping for the twins! Let me tell you - if you think shopping for yourself is fun, wait till you're pregnant and get to buy things for your children - it's the absolute best. The pressure to dress my babies as stylishly as possible is something that I don't take lightly. It's important that clothing give them personality - and of course, I'll have to wait for their individual character's to really come out. But if I can dress them in bold colors colors and patterns that are whimsical and oh-so-cute, than I'm happy to do so!


Maternity Style - Dressing your bump for winter months | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Outfit Details:
Fuzzy Faux Fur Vest - Forever 21 / Marled Maroon Sweater - Charlotte Russe / Floral Print Leggings - Forever 21 / Square Heel Ankle Boots - Steve Madden / Blottie Bag - Steve Madden / SmashBox Cosmetics Be Legendary Lipstick

No comments: