photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 9, 2015

Boho Bump

Maternity Style Blog | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

There's two reasons I'm smiling in this picture. First, well, obviously - when do I not love taking pictures of my bump?! And two - it was strangely warm the day that I took these pictures that I didn't have to wear a coat. It's the small things, people.

How to style your bump | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Destination Maternity leggings, LuLus*s top, Modcloth Shoes - Maternity Style on House Of Jeffers.com

At the moment, I'm really into boho style. I know it's more of a spring-style trend, but the appeal of 70s-inspired clothing seems to be speaking to the part of myself that missed out on being born in the 70s by one year. 

My polka dot/floral button up combo from LuLu*s gives a nod to my inner flower child, while the fringe bag from Steve Madden screams "festival chic"! 

And since my stomach is growing at a ridiculous, I'm living in leggings as much as possible. I bought these grey leggings from Destination Maternity in October, when I was about 9 weeks pregnant, and honestly, the investment was sooo worth it. They have a stretch tummy panel that I can pull over my bump, or fold down. Even when I'm not #preggers, I can wear am. At this point in my pregnancy when I pretty much hate every pair of pants I own, leggings are a lifesaver. 

And speaking of pregnancy, I'm so excited to reveal the sex of the babies via my new Alex and Ani bracelets that my husband bought for me...

So, the twins are....




Alex and Ani bracelets for mom, as featured on House Of Jeffers

Two boys! 

The more I think of all the things I'll get to share with them, and how I'll grow into the role of being a mom to two little dudes... It's pretty amazing. Since finding out their sex, we've been shopping like mad. I'm so used to looking at girl things that I've had to get used to learning more about styling little boys. We're just so happy that the boys will always have each other, and I know I say this all the time, but I really can't wait to see their faces and meet the little ones who kick me all day!

Outfit details:
Polka Dot and Floral Print Button-Up Shirt - c/o LuLu*s / Secret Fit Belly Maternity Leggings - Destination Maternity / Fringe Bag - Steve Madden / Alex and Ani Special Delivery Charm Bracelet / Alex and Ani "Mom" Bracelet / Black Wedge Shoes - Modcloth




No comments: