photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Shopping Social: 4 Instagram Accounts You Need To Shop

Sure, shopping at local stores and malls is great, but one place that has been leading me to shop online elsewhere is Instagram. While I can head downtown and surely find something I have to have, searching on Instagram for the unique and different has led to me to purchasing some of my favorite jewelry pieces, gifts for family, prints for my home and all things in between.

The thrill of the hunt gets me every time. Logged into my House Of Jeffers Instagram account, I come across an image that I double tap, and then, read the caption, which often makes an announcement about a certain item being for sale. Into their profile I go, click the link, and BAM, I'm adding something to my cart within minutes!

Check out these stores I found on Instagram that you should not only follow, but shop in, too!





The Instagram photo that piqued my interest:


The shop:

Run by shop owner Alex, Twinkle Twinkle Lil Jar features glitter-dipped tumblers and mugs that are quirky and full of girly sass. Her Etsy shop is loaded with mason jars, coffee cups and mugs that feature witty slogans that can be customized. Bring this "The Only BS I Need is Bags & Shoes" mug to the office, and make your co-workers jealous. 




The Instagram photo that piqued my interest: 


The shop: 

If you're a fashion blogger or a photo junkie, you need a sequin camera strap made by Sam and Kate Design. Afterall, the camera is your best accessory when running a blog. Why not sparkle out your camera with one of Sam and Kate's camera straps? 





The Instagram photo that piqued my interest:


The shop:

With Valentine's Day coming up, I always love finding things that have that lovey-vibe to em either as gifts for my husband... and now, for my twins. Indienook's adorable Best Friends T-shirts are perfect for a mother and child, two little besties or in my case, my twins. Based out of Phoenix, they offer a variety of shirts with catchy phrases on em, too. 





The Instagram photo that piqued my interest:


The shop:

olive + piper is an accessory heaven filled with all things that sparkle. Us fashion bloggers love a statement necklace, and if you're a fan of boutique shops that cater to jewelry and accessories that have serious wow factor, this is the store for you. The Gem Bracelet in the picture above need a permanent place on my wrist - immediately!

No comments: