photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Jersey Shore Send-Off to Summer



The fact that Fall is on its way in really bums me out. Summer is my all-time favorite time of year - always has been ever since I was a little girl. The beach, the boardwalk, the warm summer nights... the crop tops. I'm going to miss summer especially since it was the first true season I got to spend with my sons.

So, to give summer a send off in our own little way, the Jeffery clan headed down to the boardwalk in Point Pleasant, New Jersey for a last hurrah if you will. We took the drive down the Garden State Parkway and planned to win the boys some stuffed animals from the arcades... And of course, grab a slice of pizza. It was definitely one of the best days of the summer, and I'm really going to miss the chance to take the twins down there again until next year.

The Jersey Shore - One list trip to the Jersey Shore for 2015. | House Of Jeffers, a fashion blog by hipster mom Jen Jeffery | www.houseofjeffers.com


And it was only fitting that I squeeze in some photos in my favorite place. Hopefully, we can ride out the heat until late September so I have more time to wear all my summer brights.

Summer Style - Summer brights featuring Madewell, Kate Spade New York, Maybelline and Forever 21 | www.houseofjeffers.com

#OOTD by mom blogger and fashion writer Jen Jeffery of House Of Jeffers.com



Until next time, summer!



Kate Spade New York bag, as featured on the life and style blog, House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Outfit:
Purple Racerback Tank - Madwell / Skirt - Forever 21 / Kate Spade New York Bag / Gladiator Sandals - Target / Maybelline Lipstick 

No comments: