photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Carrie Bradshaw Moment

Tulle Skirts Trend | House Of Jeffers fashion blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

I think it's a fair observation to say that every girl who has ever watched Sex and The City has dreamed of having a "Carrie Bradshaw Moment", meaning, the chance to wear a frilly tutu skirt. We've idolized the skirt Carrie wears in the opening credits of the iconic series... Because honestly, you have to have a set of you-know-what to go out in public, let alone New York, in a tutu.

Thank God for The Girl That Loves, who helped me channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw with this Lilac Tulle Skirt. The skirt absolutely deserves a happy dance when wearing because it's just so over-the-top and beautiful. See, dreams of being the belle of the ball, or the Carrie Bradshaw of New Jersey, really do come true. You just have to have faith!*
(Like how I made a reference to my shirt with that pun?)


The Girl That Loves Tulle Skirts, Kate Spade Bag, Forever 21 Crop Top | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
House Of Jeffers, a fashion blogger from New Jersey | www.houseofjeffers.com

 I mean, I'm writer... Carrie was a writer. Carrie liked her money where she could see it. I like my money to be worn and hung in my closet, too. She didn't have bangs, but I'd like to think if I was her friend, I'd be the hipster friend with bangs... and chihuahuas. 

Tulle Skirt Carrie Bradshaw, worn by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
What to wear with a tulle skirt | House Of Jeffers, fashion blogger | www.houseofjeffers.com
Tulle Skirt like Carrie Bradshaw Wore | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com
Lilac Tulle Skirt - c/o The Girl That Loves / Faith Crop Top - Forever 21 / Black and White Striped Bag - Kate Spade New York / Metallic Black Square Heels - Call It Spring / Rhinestone Bangle - Charming Charlie

No comments: