photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Hop, Skip and Jump


Hello loves! I am so happy to be back to blogging! I've missed writing, blogging, interacting with you and creating new outfits for House Of Jeffers. Don't get me wrong - my life is still crazy and hectic, but I'm hoping to be back into blogging and post at least once a week!

So let's jump right into it. (Get it... Um, okay).

Never one to shy away from plaid, I own way too many button up shirts. No, seriously. Every other day I wear them to work, and of course, they are probably plaid. Instead of just putting together a plaid shirt and pants combo, I like to layer since a). I'm constantly cold b.) It gives me an excuse to wear a skirt and c.) I get more use of out the clothes I can't always wear by opting to layer up.

 






This outfit is especially cozy since the tights are fleece, I'm able to wear a plaid shirt and leather jacket with knit details to keep warm, and the oxfords are my solution to not wearing heels, but still feeling dressed up. This was an outfit I wore to brunch with my husband and sons. While there's a lot of black in this look (Gee, me, wear a lot of black?), I love the pops of gold from my shoes, the hardware on my Kate Spade Bag and the sick Olivia Palermo x Bauble Bar Crystal Quartz Necklace. 

Take a moment to drool over the necklace... I'll wait.


When you those days when the weather is crappy, and you have no clue what to wear, I say go for plaid. Its bright, the pattern offers enough variation to bring contrast to your look... and it is quintessentially winter-esque!



Outfit:

Blank NYC Leather and Knit Panel Jacket - South Moon Under / Plaid Shirt - Francesca's / Black Lace Skirt - Forever 21 / Black Fleece Leggings - Francesca's / Gold Toe Oxfords - ASOS / Kate Spade New York Jenny Bag / Olivia Palermo X Bauble Bar Crystal Quartz Necklace

No comments: