photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, August 1, 2014

Kimono Casual


Francesca's Kimono Cardigan, Kate Spade New York Bag, Target Gladiator Sandals, as worn by Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Even though its hot and humid outside, typically, I'm cold at the office or at home. Air conditioning, while a summer essential, is my worst enemy. That's why I keep cardigans within reach. But ever since kimono cardigans have popped up everywhere, I have a new reason to be chilly.

I purchased this floral print beauty during my staycation to Atlantic City a few weeks ago at Francesca's. So far, I've managed to pair it with dresses, jeans and now, shorts. I think it gives my look a festival vibe (since that seems to be the only occasion I've been dressing for lately as evidence by my last couple of blog posts), but adds some feminine sass to any outfit I pair it with. Plus, I'm impartial to the milkmaid braids... 

Kimonos lend themselves to offering the versatility of being great for formal looks - grab that little black dress and instant chic oozes from your arms - or throw it on with cut-off shorts and a favorite band tee for some serious flower power. 


Milkmaid Braids Tutorial | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Festival Style: Milkmaid Braids and Kimonos | www.houseofjeffers.com

I can't wait to see what it looks like with my fall wardrobe! 



Floral Print Kimono - Francesca's / Coral Tank Top - Forever 21 / Denim Shorts / Gladiator Sandals - Target /
Kate Spade New York Bag
/ LuLu*s Sunglasses



No comments: