photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back to the Start

Floral Print Dress, Chanel Inspired Bag, Coach Shoes | House Of Jeffers, a fashion blog from a New Jersey point of view

After some long periods of radio silence on my blog, I'm back! I had to take some time off to take care of me... Everything is good, but there comes a point when you need to take a break from social media. But, I'm getting back into the swing of things, and hope you're still here to follow me along!

One thing I didn't take a break from in the past couple of weeks was my fashion game. You know I could never really say no to shopping, or being forever on the hunt for my next favorite dress. Well, I think I found it! I love this trompe l'oeil printed dress that I bought at Forever 21. It's a mixture of cherry blossoms and stripes. In other words - it's a "Jen dress".


Chanel Inspired Boy Bag | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

trompe l'oeil dresses | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

To emphasize the pattern of the dress, I applied this Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. I applied this on a Friday night, and no joke, 12 day later, they looked like they were only on day 1. Officially hooked! Plus, with fall upon us, I'm going to have to change up my nail routine. 

Be on the lookout for a post about my top picks for fall nail colors!

In the meantime, throw on a cardigan and enjoy the cooler weather!

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips review | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Floral Print Dress - Forever 21 / Chanel-Inspired Boy Bag - Forever 21 / Coach Tassel Heels - Marshall's / Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Spot On / Alex and Ani Bracelets

No comments: