photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Floral Explorer

Hey there! I am so glad to be posting on House of Jeffers again after another hiatus. Again, I want to thank those who reached out to me and noticed my absence. Trust me, it wasn't an easy decision to have to take a break from blogging, but, I had to do so to take care of some things beyond the blogosphere.

And since my time away, the weather has drastically changed. I'm back to being chilly again. I can't say the weather in NJ has been too bad - but we have had a lot of rainy and windy days. I'm pretty sure my skirt and dress-wearing days are behind me for a while. 

Always looking for alternatives when it comes to pants, I am praising the floral legging as it lets me pull from multiple colors in the print to wear with my sweaters, like this one from Tommy Hilfiger. 



Floral leggings are also becoming my go-to for dinner dates with my husband. Besides for being comfortable, they just look fancy enough to make it appear as though I put a lot of thought into my outfit. You will probably see me wearing em a lot this winter since I already own 3 pairs.



Now, while I can get away with wearing just sweaters... let's hope the weather stays this way before it turns into coat weather. Not. A. Fan.

Outfit Details:
Knit Sweater - c/o Tommy Hilfiger / Floral Leggings - Forever 21 / Grey Satchel - River Island / Black Suedette Booties - Target / Incoco Nail Wraps

No comments: