photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cold Weather Accessories with Major "Cool Factor"

Cold Weather Accessories with Major "Cool Factor"





The inevitable changing of the seasons is here... one that I'm typically not in favor of. While winter style has come a long way than just bulky sweaters and puffer jackets, I find that I feel buried among my winter clothes as I struggle to show off my style with outerwear and cold weather accessories that speak to my personality.

But, there are ways to beat the cold with style. 

Being the non-traditionalist that I am, accessories that up the ante with their quirky nature are the ones I'll be wearing this year.

* Instead of ear muffs, I'll rock my Frends headphones to and from work. 

* Shoes that are monogrammed, like these City Girl Loafers from C. Wonder pack an adorable punch. Plus, I can wear my disdain for the snow with the sarcastically truthful, "Stop Freezing" Beanie from Zara. 

* Of course, an infinity scarf is a must to keep that bitter chill away from my bones. But if I had to leave you with one motivating idea to get you out of your outerwear funk, it's the poncho. I love the layered look they bring to skinny jeans and ankle boots. And when paired with a beanie... Talk about cool factor. 

No comments: