photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Preggo Is The New Black

Preggo Is The New Black Sweatshirt from Preggo Leggings, as worn by fashion blogger Jen Jeffery of House Of Jeffers  |  www.houseofjeffers.com

I'll be honest with you: I spend the majority of my free time lately upstairs in my bedroom. My pregnancy has absolutely started to catch up to me. I feel bigger, heavier and tired more often, and after a day of work, I usually head upstairs with a book or pop in a DVD and just straight up relax or fall asleep. So, the amount of snow New Jersey has been hit with, combined with the freezing cold, inspired me to take outfit shots in my current favorite indoor place.

But even on days when I'm feeling a little under the weather, one thing I always do is get dressed in something that makes me feel like I'm... me. 

I couldn't feel more like myself in this "Preggo Is The New Black" Mesh Insert Sweatshirt that Preggo Leggings gifted to me, along with these ridiculously stretchy and comfortable red maternity leggings. The mesh panel has a "peek-a-boo" shoulder that allows me to dress it up with skinny jeans, or throw on a pair of leggings and heels for dinner with my husband.

Preggo Is The New Black Sweatshirt from Preggo Leggings, as worn by fashion blogger Jen Jeffery of House Of Jeffers  |  www.houseofjeffers.com



Stretch maternity leggings from Preggo Leggings, styled by fashion blogger House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

There is nothing more prideful for me than celebrating my growing belly when it comes to putting together an outfit. Maternity clothing tends to have a stereotype that it's dowdy and bland. Totally not the case! Even if I wasn't a fashion blogger, being stylish while pregnant was important to me because I always wanted to maintain my sense of self - but just a different part of myself in a different stage of my life. 

So for me, preggo really IS the new black!

New Jersey fashion blogger House Of Jeffers styles her 7 month baby bump in Preggo Leggings' Preggo Is The New Black Sweatshirt and Leggings. See more at www.houseofjeffers.com

Outfit details:

Preggo Is The New Back Mesh Insert Sweatshirt - c/o Preggo Leggings / Red Leggings in Kiss Me Hello - c/o Preggo Leggings / Bobby Brown Lipstick in Old Hollywood / What To Expect When You're Expecting (aka - the pregnant lady's bible) / Chunky Heel Combat Ankle Boots - Steve Madden

No comments: