photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, May 20, 2013

In The Secret Garden

graphic print tights




how to wear peplum top | houseofjeffers.com

Yes, I realize these tights are a little loud... which is why it's taken me so long to finally wear them. But that's not to say that I don't like them.  Plus, you know I love a fashion challenge.

Orange and blue roses isn't a print you see everyday, either. I bought these floral print leggings from Threadsense without a specific shirt to wear with them in mind, but coincidentally, this blue peplum top (the same one I wore to Lucky FABB in September) manages to tone them down a bit.

I like to think that if I was a character in the book "Secret Garden" 2013 edition, I'd fit right in.

how to wear peplum top | houseofjeffers.com

how to style nude heels | houseofjeffers.com

Besides, spring is the season for color!

I'm really looking forward to getting through this week uber fast - I'm headed to King of Prussia at the end of the week with my husband for a soccer tournament  Not quite a vacation, but it's time a way from my usual surroundings... Gotta love a road trip!



new york fashion bloggers | houseofjeffers.com

diy tribal nail art | house of jeffers blog
Outfit:
Blue Peplum Top - Forever 21 / Floral Print Leggings - Threadsense.com / Nude T-Strap Mary Jane Iris Wedges - Blowfish Shoes (similar style) / Crystal Bib Necklace - Charlotte Russe / Aviator Sunglasses - Carrera Sunglasses / Snowflake Cocktail Ring - c/o Sorrelli /
Mod Style Satchel - Primark UK



No comments: