photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Uniform: Plaid

I'm officially declaring that my fall uniform will be plaid. Afterall, there really is no better time to wear lumberjack prints and cozy button ups than now. Plus, it sorta of reminds me of my teens - growing up in the 90s when Nirvana pretty much made plaid the official uniform of grunge Seattle kids. 




My plaid shirt collection definitely spans the color wheel. Of course, red is in there, but I like to find plaid prints that let me girly them up with accessories. I've had this green shirt which I purchased from American Eagle last year, but then, I figured why not throw on a statement necklace? I pulled from the pink in the necklace to pair it against the green. 



Finally, no grunge-inspired outfit would be complete without a pair of patent leather boots. These Steve Madden stems are not only comfortable, but the chunky square heel is just too cool. 

Get used to it - I will be living in plaid well until next year. #sorrynotsorry



Outfit details:
Plaid Shirt - American Eagle / Black Pants - H&M / Patent Leather Chunky Heel Boots - Steve Madden (purchased at DSW) / Studded Crossbody - Forever 21 / Statement Necklace - BTB Jewelry


No comments: