photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be prepared!

At a certain point during the colder months, I get tired of buying winter clothes. I have a tendency to dislike much of what I've purchased from the year before, which results in purging a lot of my older clothes and replacing them with new lovies to don this year. But it's February, and I'm over the snow, sleet and miserable weather that's been hitting NJ.

Many of my most recent purchases have been shoes - platforms, flats and mary janes, oh my! My main stem wear inspiration comes from Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony.



I've always been a fan of her style, and in her collection, I think the Platform Mary Jane really make sense because they go with pretty much everything... and they are just all around uber amazing. Need, and want, these shoes!


Photo via OpeningCeremony.com

The outfit possibilities are limitless with these platforms!

Currently, two pairs of shoes, both from Forever21 are sitting in my closet, and are on deck for Spring! The leather mary janes have an ultra lightweight heel, and the floral slingbacks add a splash of color and go well with black and denim.




Plus, I'll be reviving my patent leather peep toe platform wedges from last season...



With my new shoes waiting to be worn, I'll just have to come up with some winter ways to sport these beauties... Spring - get here soon!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post - I've just bought a whole new look for summer - oops! But you've got to be prepared and feel good within yourself! You're so pretty by the way :)
x

Trivia said...

nice dog, nice shoes (love the black leather ones) and you look like a nice person ahah :P for real *

House Of Jeffers said...

Thanks Trivia! I'd like to think I'm a nice gal... Where are you from?

I Live For It said...

In LOVE with Chloe's collection for Opening Ceremony. Ahh! Following you now!

XO, Liza and Jewls
I LIVE FOR IT

House Of Jeffers said...

Thanks Liza and Jewls!