photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day #23 - 30 Day No Shopping Challenge - On the brink


I'd like to thank my favorite mall for building two more stores I can't shop in for another week. Appreciate it.

I'd also like to acknowledge all the emails chalk full of free shipping and savings that I also won't be utilizing this week. In particular, 80spurple.com's sunglasses email was highly inticing.



I feel like homegirl above.7 more days? This week is the hardest being that my goal  is near and I'm starting to feel as though shopping is so close to being an option...

Even Harley wants this to end as I've dragged him into this mess. The shopping ban meant I couldn't buy toys for him. All he wants to do is stare out the window and wonder, "How'd I get involved?"



The list of things I'm itching to get my hands on is getting longer.... I think this whole experiment may have backfired as I'm a bit concerned I'm going to go a little overboard once I hit the mall next Wednesday. I'm gunna need to use "the force" to control my compulsion... Alas, I have to say I'm proud of myself for getting this far. I definitely didn't think I'd last this long, but I will say having the support of other bloggers, and all the comments, definitely kept me in check. So thanks!

I have some ideas on what I'll be buying, but how about you? What would you spurge on after a whole month in shopping purgatory?

If you went on a shopping ban for 30 days, what would you buy first?
Summer Sandals
Maxi Dresses
Jeans
Accessories - handbags and jewelry
Tops
Um... it's more like what wouldn't I buy!



  
pollcode.com free polls

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You got cajones gurl! I couldnt do it, I tried but May is bday month, 5 bdays I have to shop for.

Nicole

Unknown said...

haha keep holding out youre almost there!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

Oh best of luck with the last week. Hopefully it will fly by? That could be good or bad. Enjoy your first purchase, I say... sandals!

Amy said...

great job on the 30 for 30! I don't have that kind of self control. What's your first thing that you are going to buy?