photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Secret Garden



My return back into retail bliss really hasn't been that exciting. I ended up only spending $40 on clothes on my trip to the mall last Wednesday... but I did get an iPhone so that's really where my money went. If you want a reality check on your money, dump $250 bucks on a phone and acessories... I think I'm good for the rest of the money spending wise... Unless something else tempts me.

The weather last week in NJ was horrible - dreary and at times, cold. The only salvageable day for outdoor shots was Saturday, so I nagged my husband into helping me with some blog-related stuff in Brookdale Park's Rose Garden. Although the flowers haven't all sprung yet, I felt I blended in well with the flora in this dress I scored from Forever 21. I'm definitely a fan of floral prints... and now that I've recently gotten some feather extensions, I'm loving the whole nature vibe in fashion. I think I loved it a little too much as I pricked my finger trying to smell one of the flowers. I'm sure you can tell what photo I'm referring too by the reaction on my face.

Outfit:
Floral Dress - Forever 21
Turquoise Necklace - Forever 21
Leather satchel - Zara
Gladiator Sandals - Nine West
Rings - Assorted finds and gifts

I had to wear my cross for the apocalypse that didn't happen.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your floral dress and the blue necklace is so pretty!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Frannie Pantz said...

What a lovely dress. "The apocalypse that didn't happen"--ha ha. You crack me up. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

caramellitsa said...

you are so pretty!!
the dress is adorable and your hair is so beautiful :)
and what a great background!!

kisses <3
caramellitsa
**thank you so much for your comment

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit too! You are so cute!!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

Alicia said...

That's such a cute dress!! & the turquoise necklace is fab too... you look great!!

xoxo