photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Statements That Shine


Jen Jeffery of House Of Jeffers, wearing Shiny Mix's Dynasty Bib Necklace. | www.houseofjeffers.com


The easiest way for me to up the ante with any outfit that I put together is with a statement necklace. And I must admit - lately, my necklace game has been on point! Stocking up on sparkling stunners in both gold and silver, I love having different styles of jewelry so I can play up outfits or push them over the edge with a simple statement piece. And since I'm on the budget side of things, that always helps.


Plaid is huge for fall! Style it with leather pants and a statement necklace for an edgy look! As worn by Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Investing in jewelry is something that you won't regret as you'll have the piece for years to come, and when just when you're feeling like your outfit is kind of "blah", wearing jewelry changes the look instantly. One of my favorite places to hunt down jewels is Shiny Mix. I was fortunate enough to meet gorgeous founder Kathy at the Lovely Happenings event, and I pretty much acted like a giddy child over our encounter since I obsess over her stunning assortment of jewelry! Case in point, you might have spied the Shiny Mix's Dynasty Bib - a mixture of uber sparkle in edgy shapes - on my Instagram. I paired it with a collared plaid shirt to give my two-tone top some sparkling contrast. It's gorgeous. It's serious. And it's completely swoonworthy!

Absolutely check out her site as you would be crazy not to find something that fits into your style aesthetic... and within your budget. She's on Instagram, too, so you can envy all the shiny things she's up to!


Jen Jeffery of House Of Jeffers, wearing Shiny Mix's Dynasty Bib Necklace. | www.houseofjeffers.com


Outfit:
Plaid Crop Top - Forever 21 / Faux Leather Pants - Zara / Fringe Bag - Steve Madden / Suede Ankle Booties - Target /  Dynasty Bib Necklace - c/o Shiny Mix

No comments: