photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, October 29, 2015

#Momlife Style That's Modern

#Mom Life Style




For some reason, there's this assumption that because you're a mom that you should throw your sense of self to the wayside, and that ponytails and sweatpants become your uniform. While I can attest that your uniform will have an occasion spit-up stain on it, I can attest that I take pride in looking like a mom who gives a diaper about what she looks like. Pulled together and polished is the name of my #momlife game. And in this day and age of modern mamas, there really isn't any excuse why a stylish #momlife slogan tee, skinny jeans and a designer diaper bag can't be the norm for you as a new mother.

My nails are panted. My heels are high... and my accessories coordinate with my little guys to let the world know I'm a stylish mom, and I'm proud of it.

If you're stuck in the routine of messy hair and leggings as a new mother, take some inspiration from my picks by optioning to still go casual, but stylish. I just nabbed the I Am Modern Motherhood Sunglasses from The LB Brand after obsessing over them on Instagram. Plus, Gwen Stefani rocks them, too. Yes, the EXACT same pair. You can be like Gwen, or me, and nab a pair for yourself on the LB Brand website! (*I am not paid or endorsed by the brand to give them love. This is my personal opinion, but if the LB Brand wants to show me some love, I ain't mad at it).

No comments: