photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Style You Wish Your Guy Had

I often thought men think of fashion as throwing on a T-shirt and jeans... Oh wait, that's pretty much what it is for many. But I'll hand it to my husband, he's got his own sense of style that I like - he always looks put-together and coordinated, and British.

Sometimes, giving your guy style suggestions to your fashion inclinations can be tricky. My advice, give up... Let them do their thing just as long as they don't look homeless. But that doesn't mean you can't dream about well-dressed men...

Here's my list of dudes with style that you wish your guy dressed like.

1. The Hot Music Guy - Adam Levine 



I am not shy about my love for Adam Levine. He's confident, hot and has the best-looking five o'clock shadow I've ever seen. For me, he optimizes the T-shirt and jeans look. Oh... and add tats to the list of things you wish your guy had.

2. Well-dressed Funny Guy - Robert Downey Jr


style-icon-robert-downey-jr.a1.jpg


I like that he can pull off a suit without making it look stuffy, and, while giving a nod to the sneaker/suit trend. This look might be something your man would be willing to try.

3. Hip Hop Skater Guy - Pharell Williams

Photo courtesy of DrJays.com
I admire Pharell's style because he changes it up constantly. One minute, he's got hip-hop skater edge with his BBC Ice Cream line, the next, he's dapper in designer sport jackets.

4. Serious Professional Guy - Anderson Cooper 

Photo courtesy EW.com
Anderson Cooper's clean cut style is always polished. While he's a journalist, he often looks casual, yet professional and can make even a polo looked dressed-up. Oh yea, silver fox. 

5. The Trend Follower Guy - Justin Timberlake

Photo courtesy style.it

While the curly-haired fro he had in NSYNC was unforgivable, Justin Timberlake has redeemed himself with a mixture of edgy suits and swagger-esque casualness. I like that he's not afraid of a slim-fitting suit, but will also rock a fedora and a geeky cardigan. Just don't bring back the fro, Justin.

No comments: