photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

House Of Jeffers' 1 Year Blog-aversary!


Today marks House Of Jeffers' one year anniversary! It's been an adventure in every sense.

A year ago, I wasn't sure where my blog would take me or how long I'd even last in the blogsphere. I've always had a love for writing and even though this isn't my full-time job (yet), I have to say that I am very grateful to be able to work as a writer as a career. And having a blog was something that I didn't know if I'd be able to pull off, honestly. I came up with the name because I originally shot my outfit photos in my house... But, House Of Jeffers has really become a creative outlet to share my fashion soundtrack with anyone who's willing to read it... and hopefully, you've enjoyed it!

Outfit:
Black jersey blazer - Mandee
Smocked tunic - Mandee
Fleece tights - H&M
Jeffrey Campbell Evade Oxfords - First JC shoe I ever bought!

This blog has really given me a reason to push myself in many ways - to be the craftiest writer I can be, to push my style in diverse directions, to dream a little bigger, and, given me hope when I had some dark days (losing my job, life's troubles). 

Bracelets: (from top to bottom)
Leather studded bracelet - The Gap; Silver pyramid stud & chain/rhinestone bracelets - Forever 21

But mostly, I have to thank anyone, everyone, who has even taken a moment to read my words, leave a comment, visit the site... To all the awesome people I've met....There would be no blog without an audience, so THANK YOU for supporting me. Don't doubt for a second that I'm not appreciative of ya'll! Plus, thanks to all the sponsors, brands, advertisers who think enough of me to work with me! I'm a lucky gal!

Oh, and my husband, too, for taking my photos!

I look forward to another year of posts, shopping for clothes and fashion!


P.S. While the balloon was fun, sadly, it flew the coup. The wind was crazy... and ripped it right off the string... 


No comments: