photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, October 3, 2011

Flat Footed

While it'd be nice to let you all think I live in heels, I don't. I know it's the fashion blogger think to do, but I like to be as mobile as possibly... and that calls for sometimes wearing my oxfords. These are my first pair, but I'm already on the search for another... patent leather or even a more traditional loafer.

Outfit:
Jersey blazer - Mandee
Printed empire-waist dress - Forever 21
Tights - Target
Oxfords - Mandee
Quinn Bag - c/o Urban Expressions
Leather cuff and silver bangle - Craft fair and Macys

We've had some really miserable weather in NJ lately. Very overcast and uninspiring. Regardless of the dreary temperatures, I feel the need to wear something with a bit of color (even though my outfit is mainly black). Black is my favorite shade, but this year, I'm trying to punch it up a little with bright neons and complimentary patterns. Maybe that's why I don't mind taking jumping photos in the middle of the park?



Tonight I'm attending the first night of NJ Fashion & Beauty Week! Check back for a recap!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I love your pics!!! Your outfit is too cute!!! I might be a little biased because I do love black and flats... I need some major spice in my life - hehe!!

Love your blog! Xoxo, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights