photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, October 7, 2011

Need. Want. Love. - My Fall Favs!



House Of Jeffers Fall Favs



My online shopping habit has gotten a tab bit unruley this week as my mind races to sort through all the things I not-so-secretely covet. Sheer blouses, accessories, bowling bags... They're all on the list.

I feel the need to expand my options this fall, and so, on my quest for all things fresh and new, I compiled a list of favorites along the way. I mean, my birthday is officially a month away....

From top to bottom:
1. T.Babaton Caroline Blouse - Aritzia
2. T by Alexander Wang Pants - The Outnet
3. Zoya Smoke Collection Nail Polish - I received these at Blogger's Night Out and am infatuated with them!
4. Mini Bowling Bag - Zara
5. Open Heart Bangle - Emily Elizabeth Jewelry
6. Sorrelli Hematite Ring - via MaxandChloe.com
7. Haute Coat - Chicwish
8. Crystal Medallion Necklace - Betsey Johnson
9. Vance Bootie - Blowfish Shoes
10. Jackie Dress - ShopRuche.com

No comments: