photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hearts and The Arts

Fall isn't my favorite season, but when the temperature abruptly changes to 88 in the middle of October, you adapt. Besides, any signs of a sun-kissed glow on my skin are gone. Enter pasty white legs.



And no, this isn't the normal brick wall I take my pictures in front of. This mural happens to be located in a walkway in Montclair, one of my favorite towns in New Jersey. It's filled with adorable shops, great restaurants, and the bar I met my husband at... Egans. Plus, this alleyway leads to my latest obsession: The Gap.

So as the weather turns cold, I still wear my summer clothes and accessories, especially this dress. Perhaps it's not so age appropriate for a lady of my age (am I too old to be wearing a dress with hearts?), but I still love it. Plus, that's what my big girl bag is for aka. my coveted Marc by Marc Jacobs satchel - the first major designer piece I ever bought!


Outfit:
Heart print dress - Forever 21
Bombay Satchel - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Patent leather tassel loafers - Zara
Arm Party - studded bracelet from Forever 21/ my grandmother's vintage watch
Tortoise shell wayfarer sunnies - Forever 21


No comments: