photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, February 6, 2012

Rolling Out The Welcome Mat

I'm back! After a hectic week of moving boxes, packing furniture and literally, moving house, Mike and I are finally living in our new home. There's still boxes throughout the place, but we're so glad to have a fresh start in a new place for 2012. 

But while I was away, many of you sent me well wishes, and I truly appreciate it. I also have to thank Jasmine of WebHauteJas and Adiel of It's Because I Think Too Much for filling in for me with their guest posts. Please be sure to visit their blogs, and give them some love!

But back to blogging! Finally!

After living in pants and jeans for about three weeks, I wanted to put on a dress and get back to being girly. Plus, it was the first opportunity I had to scope out my new grounds for potential photo ops. My bracelet, from LYLIF, matched perfectly and is fast becoming one of my favorite accessories!

Outfit:
Purple sheer dress - Forever 21
Ribbed grey tights - JCPenney
Grannie Shoes - Bakers
Rose Garden Bracelet - c/o of LYLIF
Vintage mood ring - My mother's

We've done some exploring in the nearby towns, and I can't wait to show you some photos. Eventually, I'll make may way into town and embarrass myself with blog photos. Thanks for hanging in there while I moved!




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So pretty - love purple & gray together!

http://www.pennypincherfashion.com

Unknown said...

Wow that dress is absolutely gorgeous! And you look amazing in the color. I've moved 7 plus times in my life so I know how you feel, it's hectic. Enjoy your new home!

Xxoo