photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Fashion Fix: Polka Dot Blazer

polka dot blazer house of jeffers

In an attempt to be healthier, and to make better lifestyle choices, I joined a gym over the weekend. And I'm not gunna lie - something about it sorta freaks me out. Since moving last year, I honestly haven't met that many people in the town I now live, so I'm hoping joining a gym will perhaps change that... and let me work on my sweet, sweet glutes, too.

I went for the first time last night, and I was the only hipster in the joint... Doubting anyone in there knew who Friendly Fires or Local Natives, are.  Plus, I was the only girl with bangs - that part I actually enjoyed.

We'll see how it goes. Since I'm not trying to lose weight or get buff or anything, it was more of a make better health decisions choice. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with my online shopping time...


nj fashion blogs

how to mix patterns house of jeffers
Outfit Details:
Polka Dot Blazer - Forever 21 / Striped Contrast Top - Old Navy / Skinny Jeans - H&M / Grey Wedges - Mia Shoes / Rivet Clamp Bag - VJ Style / Elegant Crystal Fan Necklace - c/o Sorrelli

Oh, and I guess it's officially Polka Dot Week on House Of Jeffers! For this week's Friday Fashion Fix, I went with a laid back look with subtle contrast in patterns between the polka dot blazer and striped top... And of course, you know I had to bring in something bright with my red lipstick.

sorrelli jewelry

No comments: