photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Monday, November 11, 2013

Feeling Lovely in LuLu*s

house of jeffers blog nj  | www.houseofjeffers.com

November is turning out to be a month of newness for me. In just the first week, I started a new job and celebrated another birthday. Off to a giddy start, one of which I hope to continue on my style journey.

It's officially jacket weather in New Jersey, and boy do I have the perfect one for it. On a trip to New York after LuckyFABB, I attended an intimate gathering with LuLu*s where I finally got to meet Julie of Orchid Grey (she is as fab as you think she is), and the adorably rad ladies of LuLu*s. At the event, I was gifted this amazing black jacket with faux fur trim that has become my official fall coat. I normally don't use belts with coats, but when I tie this one, it takes on a vintage classic feel that instantly adds femininity to anything I pair with it.

lulus dresses coats | www.houseofjeffers.com

nj fashion blogs house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

house of jeffers fashion blogger nj | www.houseofjeffers.com

A coat this chic deserves to be photographed in a place of equal beauty. All week, I've driven past this gorgeous field of yellow leaves on my way to work, and knew I had to take photos there for the blog. For some reason, I felt like twirling... I mean, when you're wearing something you love, and you're in a place this beautiful, it's only appropriate!

new jersey fashion bloggers house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

womens coats and jackets | www.houseofjeffers.com

seychelles shoes wedge booties on house of jeffers blog | www.houseofjeffers.com

what to wear with striped pants | www.houseofjeffers.com
Fur Give and Fur Get Black Frock Coat - c/o LuLu*s / Striped Pants - c/o Boohoo.com / Studded Doctor's Bag - VJStyle.com / Seychelles Best Laid Plans Quilted Wedge Booties - c/o South Moon Under  / Purple Sweater - Gap / Necklace - Francesca's / Rings - Forever21

No comments: