photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I'm Celebrating On My Birthday

what to wear with a leather skirt | www.houseofjeffers.com

So, today is my birthday! And not to sound like a complete and total narcissist, but I absolutely love celebrating my birthday. It's the one day that really is all about you - and sometimes, being a little selfish in that respect. 

But this year for my birthday, I'm celebrating the fact that change has come my way. Finally. For starters, I got a new job! This was a much needed change, if not one of the most important change, as my job was playing a huge role in causing me stress. But, now, I get to start a new month and write a new chapter in this book called life.

target boots forever 21 skirt brandy melville purse | www.houseofjeffers.com

brandy melville soho | www.houseofjeffers.com

nj fashion blogs house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

The second thing I'm celebrating is my having supportive friends and family. During some of my struggles this year (which I've kept away from House Of Jeffers), I've had people in my corner standing beside me, encouraging me to believe in myself and to give myself a little more credit, showing me support by letting me lean on them when I felt I couldn't carry some of my burdens. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband, parents, family, friends and readers who continue to remind me of what's important in life. Having this foundation is the most meaningful, and I never take for granted how fortunate I am to be surrounded by truly selfless individuals who show me love.

how to style a leather skirt | nj fashion blogs house of jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

brandy melville coupons | www.houseofjeffers.com
Oversized Cardigan - Forever 21 / Polka Dot Tee - Old Navy / Brown Leather Skirt - Forever 21 / Black Double Fringe Leather Bag, Beaded Hamsa Bracelet, Black Leather Bracelet - Brandy Melville / Black Suede Booties - Target


And finally, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't celebrating my birthday gifts, some of which I'm wearing... I've been pining for a fringed bag, and my mother was kind (and cool, might I add) enough to buy me this one from Brandy Melville, along with the leather bracelet and beaded hamsa bracelet! 

No comments: