photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Roses Are Red




Never one to turn down a graphic print, this rose print dress from Forever21 is tea party worthy. Okay, so I have never actually been to a tea party, but does drinking tea on the daily with my Brit count?


I'm not sure how often I'll be wearing dresses now that it's dropped to 40 degrees in New Jersey. I got away with wearing this dress without a jacket on the weekend when during a brief warm front. But, I don't want to give up on my frocks completely. 

Dresses, to me, are instant style makeover pieces in the sense that I can wear pants all week, but the minute I put on a dress - it's like I've rediscovered my girly side. For me, I love styling uber feminine dresses and incorporating darker, rougher elements for contrast. There's just something about these Mary Janes from Shoedazzle that remind me of ridiculously high Gothic shoes dominatrix wear... Not that I'd know what they wear. It's probably the laces...

Wait, how'd I go from tea parties to dominatrix?




 photo bloglovin_zpsa2af3802.png  photo twitterbird_zps8635acc8.png  photo facebook_zps45741050.png  photo instagram_zps5de7d1cc.png


No comments: