photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Friday, January 16, 2015

Denim Daze - Finding the Perfect Pair of Maternity Jeans

Gap Maternity Jeans, as styled by Jen of House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Disclaimer: I am not being endorsed by The Gap in any way for this post. This is my own personal opinion, and I have in no way been asked by The Gap to create a post to promote their products... I'm doing it anyway.


The Gap, hands down, makes THE BEST maternity skinny jeans. I have been to countless stores looking for jeans that mimic the look and style I wore pre-pregnancy, and tried on almost every brand of maternity jeans, and none even come close to what the Gap is offering. Their 1969 Demi Panel Always Skinny Jeans really fit how they claim, and have helped me tremendously in terms of making me feel more like myself on days when getting dressed has been an absolute struggle.


Gap Maternity Jeans Review | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Maternity Style | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

I love the jeans so much I bought 3 pairs - grey, blue and black. The Gap's maternity jeans fit right in all the places they should. The leg is a true skinny, (right down to the ankle); the seat is snug but not constricting, and their variety of full panel, elastic insert and demi panel waistlines gives me options that don't suffocate my growing belly. The make, without a doubt, the perfect line of maternity denim.

Amen for the Gap!


Henri Bendel A-List Bags | Styled by House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

Outfit details:
Mirror Print Sweatshirt - Missguided / 1969 Demi Panel Always Skinny Maternity Jeans - The Gap / Knit Beanie - Zara / Gold Buckle Ankle Booties - c/o LuLu*s / A-List Grommet Satchel - c/o Henri Bendel /
Rhinestone Bar Bracelet - Henri Bendel

No comments: