photo aboutframe_zpsec607629.png                   photo contactframe_zps7210164c.png                 photo pressframe1_zpse96fd1d2.png                  photo blogrollbutton_zps07da44d3.png

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pixel Print Perfection

Pregnant fashion blogger, House Of Jeffers, at 27 months. | www.houseofjeffers.com

At 27 weeks, I now weigh the most I've ever weighed in my life.
And no, I won't be telling you how much that is...

With each week, I do notice myself struggling to do all the normal things you take for granted. Bending over, getting out of bed... putting on shoes. I haven't seen my feet since December. I definitely don't look at these tiny struggles as a downside to pregnancy, but rather it's something I laugh about with with my husband since he's the one that usually hears my small grunts and sees my attempts at getting up out of bed or the car. 

Maternity Style - How to dress your bump in the winter | House Of Jeffers blog

Gap Maternity Tee, Forever 21 Top , Destination Maternity Leggings - styled by House Of Jeffers

At this point, I haven't been buying more new maternity clothes. My abundance of cardigans is getting me through this last week's snow, when NJ was hit with stupid amounts of ice, sleet and snow. I'm relying on knit cardis to keep my bump toasty, and this ombre, pixelated version of a shawl cardigan is among my favorites. No joke - I saw some random singer during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade wearing a coat that was purple, red and black ombre, which I loved. Naturally, finding this sweater, along with the hat, appealed to my inner hipster.


Ankle Boots for Winter | House Of Jeffers | www.houseofjeffers.com

To complete my hipster mom look, these shoes I scored from Francesca's for $9 (yes, you read that right), are just... awesome. You know how I love my gold studs and buckles... So comfy, and I can see myself wearing these with skirts next year... when I can actually see my feet again.

Outfit details:
Ombre Cardigan - Forever 21 / Crewneck Long Sleeve Maternity Tee - Gap / Maternity Leggings - Destination Maternity / Gold Stud Triple Buckle Boots - Francescas / Fringe Hobo Handbag - Steve Madden / Norma Bracelet - Erica Weiner Jewelry / Wool Fedora - Forever 21



No comments: